Rust smart alarm to Discord message
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- Discord X Rust Death Message Integration
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new Applet
- If my character is killed in Rust send me a notification
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Call my phone at 5735509471 (update phone number)
- Log all players that killed my character
- Get a message on Telegram when a Rust Smart Alarm is triggered
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new trigger or action
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
Useful Rust and Zuluhood integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Alarm raisedThis trigger fires when an alarm is raised in Zuluhood for one of your homes
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Zuluchat startedThis trigger fires when an issue is raised in Zuluchat for one of your homes
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together