Share SEC press releases with others using your Gmail
Other popular Securities and Exchange Commission workflows and automations
- Share SEC investor alerts to a Slack channel
- Save SEC filings to Pocket
- Tweet SEC Alerts
- Get an email when a new Securities and Exchange Commission Applet is published
- Get an email when a company files a 10-Q with the SEC
- Get a weekly digest of IPO filings from the SEC
- Get a weekly digest of S-4 filings from the SEC
- Get an email when Securities and Exchange Commission publishes a new trigger or action
Useful Securities and Exchange Commission and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- Press releasesThis trigger fires whenever a new press release is published by the SEC.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- New investor alertThis trigger fires when the SEC issues a new investor alert.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New filingThis trigger fires when there is a new filing by the SEC.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together