Get an email when a company files a 10-Q with the SEC
Other popular Securities and Exchange Commission workflows and automations
- Share SEC press releases with others using your Gmail
- Get an email when a new Securities and Exchange Commission Applet is published
- Get a weekly digest of IPO filings from the SEC
- Get a weekly digest of S-4 filings from the SEC
- Tweet SEC Alerts
- Get an email when Securities and Exchange Commission publishes a new trigger or action
- Save SEC filings to Pocket
- Share SEC investor alerts to a Slack channel
Useful Securities and Exchange Commission and tecla integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Press releasesThis trigger fires whenever a new press release is published by the SEC.
- App button pressedThis trigger fires when an IF button is pressed on the tecla app remote.
- New investor alertThis trigger fires when the SEC issues a new investor alert.
- Switch action on tecla-eThis trigger fires when a configured switch action is activated on a tecla-e.
- New filingThis trigger fires when there is a new filing by the SEC.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together