Tweet SEC Alerts
Other popular Securities and Exchange Commission workflows and automations
- Get a weekly digest of IPO filings from the SEC
- Get an email when Securities and Exchange Commission publishes a new trigger or action
- Share SEC investor alerts to a Slack channel
- Get an email when a new Securities and Exchange Commission Applet is published
- Save SEC filings to Pocket
- Get an email when a company files a 10-Q with the SEC
- Share SEC press releases with others using your Gmail
- Get a weekly digest of S-4 filings from the SEC
Useful Securities and Exchange Commission and Texas Legislature integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Today's passed billsThis trigger fire every time a new bill passes either the 150 member House of Representatives or the 31 member Senate.
- Press releasesThis trigger fires whenever a new press release is published by the SEC.
- Today's fiscal notesThis trigger fires every time a new fiscal note is released by the Texas Legislature.
- New investor alertThis trigger fires when the SEC issues a new investor alert.
- Governor's press and appointment releasesThis trigger fires every time the Governor's Office issues a new press release or appointment.
- New filingThis trigger fires when there is a new filing by the SEC.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together