Share SEC investor alerts to a Slack channel
Other popular Securities and Exchange Commission workflows and automations
- Get an email when Securities and Exchange Commission publishes a new trigger or action
- Tweet SEC Alerts
- Get an email when a company files a 10-Q with the SEC
- Save SEC filings to Pocket
- Get an email when a new Securities and Exchange Commission Applet is published
- Get a weekly digest of S-4 filings from the SEC
- Share SEC press releases with others using your Gmail
- Get a weekly digest of IPO filings from the SEC
Useful Securities and Exchange Commission and VeeZy French Door integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Press releasesThis trigger fires whenever a new press release is published by the SEC.
- Refrigerator door stays open for too longThis trigger fires refrigerator door stays open for too long
- New investor alertThis trigger fires when the SEC issues a new investor alert.
- Refrigerator Door ClosedThis triggered fires Refrigerator Door Closed.
- New filingThis trigger fires when there is a new filing by the SEC.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together