Useful Seitron Smart and Tailwind integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Garage door is openedThis trigger fires when your specific garage door opens
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Garage door is closedThis trigger fires when your specific door closes
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Open garage doorThis action will open your selected garage door
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Partial OpenThis action will open your selected garage door partially
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Close garage doorThis action will close your selected garage door
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
- Close all garage doorsThis action will close your all garage door from selected device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together