Useful Seitron Smart and VeeZy Tumble Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Set programThis action will set the tumble dryer program
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together