Useful Seitron Smart and Zoho Mail integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New Mail ReceivedThis trigger fires on the reception of a new mail
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- New mail received with criteriaThis trigger fires when you receive mail that satisfies the trigger fields
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Send an EmailThis action will send an email in ZohoMail
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Send an email to yourselfThis action will send an email to yourself
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Save a draftThis action will save a draft
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together