Turn on Sengled Smart Lights on Wyze Cam Motion Detection
Other popular Sengled workflows and automations
- Sengled Lights Off (Location)
- When a new track is added to a Spotify playlist, turn your light green
- Downstairs On
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- Set light red when Zoom meeting starts
- When it starts to rain, turn your lights blue
- If Notification received from Sengled, then toggle All lights
- Toggle Sengled Lights
Useful Sengled and Tecan Connect integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Estimated End Time OvershootThis trigger fires actions when the estimated end time of a method running on the selected Tecan Instrument overshoots 20% of the initially estimated end time
- Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires when your Snap device detects motion.
- Instrument State ChangeThis trigger fires actions when the selected Tecan Instrument's state changes to Idle, Running, Paused, Error, User Interaction Required, Software Not Running, Not Connected and Stopped
- door sensor openedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is opened.
- Custom MessageThis trigger fires actions when there is a new Custom messages like Info, Error, Warning and Comment from the selected Tecan Instrument
- door sensor closedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is closed.
- Run Completion MessageThis trigger fires actions when a Run on the selected Tecan Instrument is completed
- History of door sensor closedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was closed.
- History of recent Instrument State ChangesThis query returns a list of recent actions when the selected Tecan Instrument's state changed to Idle, Running, Paused, Error, User Interaction Required, Software Not Running, Not Connected and Stopped.
- History of door sensor openedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was opened.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together