Turn on the light when I arrive home
Other popular Sengled workflows and automations
- Turn on Sengled Smart Lights on Wyze Cam Motion Detection
- Sengled Lights Off (Location)
- At Sunrise turn off Sengled Light
- Toggle Sengled Lights
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- When it starts to rain, turn your lights blue
- When a new track is added to a Spotify playlist, turn your light green
- Set light red when Zoom meeting starts
Useful Sengled and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires when your Snap device detects motion.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- door sensor openedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is opened.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- door sensor closedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is closed.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together