Let Alexa trigger A/C mode and setting changes with Sensibo
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- If your android device connects to the WiFi network then switch on your A/C using Sensibo
- When Awair senses it's hot, switch on air conditioner with Sensibo.
- Turn off my Sensibo connected air conditioner when there’s an electricity price spike
- When you leave an area with your iPhone, switch off your air conditioner with Sensibo
- Turn on AC when room temperature raises above 25°C
- Turn A/C off
- Turn off AC with Logitech POP - double press
- Set the temperature of a Sensibo controlled device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
Useful Sensibo and SmartLiving Home Automation integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Switch OnThis action will switch on SL-BUS Device.
- Turn A/C onTurn your A/C on with a set temperature, mode and fan level.
- Switch OffThis action will switch off SL-BUS Device.
- Turn A/C offTurn your A/C off
- Set Level toSets Level of a SL-BUS Device to specific value
- Execute SceneExecute preconfigured SL-BUS scene
- OpenOpen the SL-BUS Curtain
- CloseClose the SL-BUS Curtain
- Door OpenOpen the SL-BUS Door
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together