Switch on AC with Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too high.
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- Turn off AC when room temperature drops under 24°C
- When you leave an area with your iPhone, switch off your air conditioner with Sensibo
- If a Specific Device Sensor Reach a Specific value then turn off your Sensibo AC
- Every day at a specific time switch off the air conditioner
- If your android device connects to the WiFi network then switch on your A/C using Sensibo
- When Awair senses it's hot, switch on air conditioner with Sensibo.
- Turn on AC when room temperature raises above 25°C
- If a meeting starts then switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
Useful Sensibo and Texas Legislature integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Today's passed billsThis trigger fire every time a new bill passes either the 150 member House of Representatives or the 31 member Senate.
- Today's fiscal notesThis trigger fires every time a new fiscal note is released by the Texas Legislature.
- Governor's press and appointment releasesThis trigger fires every time the Governor's Office issues a new press release or appointment.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together