If your android device connects to the WiFi network then switch on your A/C using Sensibo
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- Turn off AC when room temperature drops under 24°C
- Switch on AC with Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too high.
- Let Alexa trigger A/C mode and setting changes with Sensibo
- If a Specific Device Sensor Reach a Specific value then turn on your Sensibo AC
- If a Specific Device Sensor Reach a Specific value then turn off your Sensibo AC
- If you send an email to IFTTT then switch on your air conditioner using Sensibo
- Turn my A/C off and notify me when electricity is expensive
- If your android device disconnects from a specific network then switch off the A/C using Sensibo
Useful Sensibo and ThermoSmart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- ThermoSmart gets pausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart is paused.
- ThermoSmart gets unpausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart gets unpaused.
- ThermoSmart changes programThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart changes a scheduled program.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your ThermoSmart to the temperature you specify.
- Turn A/C onTurn your A/C on with a set temperature, mode and fan level.
- PauseThis Action will pause your ThermoSmart.
- Turn A/C offTurn your A/C off
- UnpauseThis Action will unpause your ThermoSmart, i.e. set it to either a scheduled program or an exception if there is one for the current time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together