If your android device connects to the WiFi network then switch on your A/C using Sensibo
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- Turn on AC when room temperature raises above 25°C
- Turn off AC when room temperature drops under 24°C
- Turn my A/C off and notify me when electricity is expensive
- Switch off AC using Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too low.
- When Awair senses it's cold, switch off air conditioner with Sensibo.
- Set the temperature of a Sensibo controlled device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- Turn A/C off
- If your android device disconnects from a specific network then switch off the A/C using Sensibo
Useful Sensibo and Thinka integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current temperature rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor temperature value and fires whenever the temperature rises above the value you provide.
- Current humidity rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor humidity value and fires whenever the humidity rises above the value you provide.
- Contact SensorThis Trigger monitors sensor contact value and fires whenever the contact state changes.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate a SceneThis action will activate a specific scene in your home.
- Turn A/C onTurn your A/C on with a set temperature, mode and fan level.
- Turn on or off deviceThis Action will turn on or off your Thinka devices that support switching on/off.
- Turn A/C offTurn your A/C off
- Set BrightnessThis Action will set brightness of your Thinka devices that support brightness.
- Set ColorThis Action will set color of your Thinka devices that support color.
- Set TemperatureThis Action will set temperature of your Thinka devices that support temperature.
- Set Thermostat ModeThis Action will set thermostat mode of your Thinka devices that support thermostat mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together