If your android device connects to the WiFi network then switch on your A/C using Sensibo
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- If your android device disconnects from a specific network then switch off the A/C using Sensibo
- If a Specific Device Sensor Reach a Specific value then turn on your Sensibo AC
- When Awair senses it's cold, switch off air conditioner with Sensibo.
- Turn off AC with Logitech POP - double press
- Switch on AC with Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too high.
- If you send IFTTT an email then switch your air conditioner off using Sensibo
- When you enter an area with your iPhone, switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
- When you leave an area with your iPhone, switch off your air conditioner with Sensibo
Useful Sensibo and Alexa Voice Monkey integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Trigger Monkey (Routine)This action will trigger the Monkey you specify including any parameters you set. Use it to trigger Alexa routines!
- Turn A/C onTurn your A/C on with a set temperature, mode and fan level.
- Display videoThis action will send a video to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Your videos must be in MP4 format, hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Turn A/C offTurn your A/C off
- Display imageThis action will send an image to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Images must be hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Make announcementThis action will make an announcement on your Alexa/Echo device using the text you supply. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Text can be dynamic e.g. an ingredient from another IFTTT event or applet.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together