Automatically share new blog post from SFMTA on Blogger
Other popular SFMTA workflows and automations
- Send me an email when there is a new blog post from SFMTA
- Send me a weekly email digest with new blog posts from SFMTA
- Get an email when SFMTA publishes a new trigger or action
- Send me a notification when there is a new blog post from SFMTA
- Automatically share new blog post from SFMTA on Twitter
- Get an email when a new SFMTA Applet is published
Useful SFMTA and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- New blog postThis trigger fires whenever there is a new blog post from SFMTA.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together