NASA pics on home screen
Other popular Space workflows and automations
- Get a beautiful photo from NASA delivered to your email every day
- Get an email with NASA's astronomy pic of the day
- Receive a notification when the International Space Station passes overhead
- If ISS passes over your location blink all Philips Hue lights
- Receive NASA's image of the day in your inbox
- Send breaking news from NASA to your iOS Reading List
- Get a notification when there's breaking NASA news
- Automatically post NASA image of the day to a Slack Channel
Useful Space and Withings Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Breaking news by NASAThis Trigger fires every time breaking news is released by NASA.
- Motion has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects motion.
- Image of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts to the Image of the Day Gallery.
- Noise has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects noise.
- Astronomy picture of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts a new Astronomy Picture of the Day.
- An air quality alert has been raisedThis Trigger fires every time an air quality alert is raised by your Withings Home.
- Astronaut enters spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut enters space.
- Your Withings Home goes offlineThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home gets disconnected from the internet or is unplugged from the power outlet.
- Astronaut exits spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut exits space.
- ISS passes over a specific locationThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station passes over a location you specify. NOTE: the ISS completes 15.5 orbits per day.
- ISS on-orbit status reportThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station posts a new On-Orbit Status Report.
- Season changes on MarsThis Trigger fires every time the season changes on Mars according to the Curiosity Rover's location.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together