If Garage Door is opened, then turn on the Garage lights
Other popular Tailwind workflows and automations
- If Garage Door is closed, wait and then turn off the Garage Lights
- Close all garage doors at sunset
- Close all your garage doors when it starts raining
- When you arrive home, open your garage door
- If TailWind Garage Door is "Closed” Events to Google Calendar
- Change CAM profile when Tailwind garage door opens
- If You say "Alexa trigger open gate", then open my Entrance Gate
- If Garage Door is "Opened” Events to Google Calendar
Useful Tailwind and Uplink Remote integrations
Triggers (If this)
- The alarm panel has been armedThis trigger fires every time when your alarm panel is armed
- Garage door is openedThis trigger fires when your specific garage door opens
- The alarm panel has triggered an alertThis trigger fires an alert when your alarm panel has an alarm.
- Garage door is closedThis trigger fires when your specific door closes
- The alarm panel has been disarmedThis trigger fires every time when your alarm panel is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Open garage doorThis action will open your selected garage door
- Arm the security systemThis action will arm your security system.
- Partial OpenThis action will open your selected garage door partially
- Disarm the security systemThis action will disarm the security system.
- Close garage doorThis action will close your selected garage door
- Close all garage doorsThis action will close your all garage door from selected device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together