Useful tecla and Trakt integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New watched episodeThis trigger fires every time you watched or marked as watching a new episode of a show.
- App button pressedThis trigger fires when an IF button is pressed on the tecla app remote.
- New watched movieThis trigger fires every time you mark a movie as watched in Trakt.tv.
- Switch action on tecla-eThis trigger fires when a configured switch action is activated on a tecla-e.
- Get extended information about your showThis query searches for more information about your show: genres, trailer, year and much more.
- History of app button pressesThis query returns a list of when an IF button was pressed on the tecla app remote.
- List recommended showsThis query returns show recommendations. It ignores shows in your collections.
- List my most watched moviesThis query will search for your most-watched movies.
- List recommended moviesThis query returns movie recommendations. It ignores movies in your collections.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together