Useful tecla and Typeform integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New form is createdThis trigger fires every time a new form is created
- App button pressedThis trigger fires when an IF button is pressed on the tecla app remote.
- New response in a formThis trigger fires every time a form receives a new response.
- Switch action on tecla-eThis trigger fires when a configured switch action is activated on a tecla-e.
- List formsThis query returns all your forms or forms that match a search term
- History of app button pressesThis query returns a list of when an IF button was pressed on the tecla app remote.
- Lookup responsesThis query returns responses from a specific form. It's possible to filter responses using the search field.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together