Receive a weekly email digest of all new posts from The Moz Blog
Other popular The Moz Blog workflows and automations
- Use the AI Social Creator to generate a tweet every time there is a new post from the Moz Blog
- Add all new posts from The Moz Blog to your Blogger
- Receive an SMS update of all new posts from The Moz Blog
Useful The Moz Blog and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- New post from The Moz BlogThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post from The Moz Blog
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together