Call me back SMS
Other popular Thinga workflows and automations
Useful Thinga and TuxMailer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- Validate an Email AddressQuery to validate and email address
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- Get Credit BalanceThis query returns the balance credits of a user or a team
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
Actions (Then that)
- Send to Raspberry PIRoute the incoming request from an event to Raspberry PI so that the action is processed
- Validate an Email AddressThis Action will validate the email address when a new contact is created
- Send to SwitchITRoute the incoming request from an event to SwitchIT so that the action is processed
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together