Once all devices are disconnected from tplink wifi hotspot should turn off
Other popular TP-Link Router workflows and automations
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Warning, Stranger Connected! Get notification when a new device is online.
- Prioritize a device with one click
- Welcome Back! Arrive home with the porch lights on.
- Record each time you disconnect from your TP-Link network in a Google Spreadsheet
- Have your TP-Link Router prioritize your zoom call quality when a meetings starts
- Get a notification when a known device connects to your TP-Link Network
- When a specific device connects to your TP-Link router, set a variable to true in Apilio
Useful TP-Link Router and Zoho Mail integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device ConnectsThis trigger fires every time a previously-connected device connects to your TP-Link router.
- New Mail ReceivedThis trigger fires on the reception of a new mail
- Device DisconnectsThis trigger fires every time a previously-connected device disconnects from your TP-Link router.
- New mail received with criteriaThis trigger fires when you receive mail that satisfies the trigger fields
- New Device ConnectsThis trigger fires every time a new device connects to your TP-Link router.
- History of device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when a previously-connected device disconnects from your TP-Link router.
- History of device connectsThis query returns a list of when a previously-connected device connects to your TP-Link router.
- History of Device ConnectionsThis query returns a list of every time a new device connects to your TP-Link router.
Actions (Then that)
- Send an EmailThis action will send an email in ZohoMail
- Prioritize DeviceThis action will prioritize a device connected to your TP-Link router for a specified duration (1 hour by default).
- Send an email to yourselfThis action will send an email to yourself
- Activate ShortcutThis action will activate a shortcut you've created on Deco M9 Plus for smart home devices to perform actions.
- Save a draftThis action will save a draft
- Prioritize Online ActivityThis action will prioritize a certain type of online activity on your network, maintaining a fast connection of what's important.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together