Send a message to @IFTTT to start program on your tumble dryer
Other popular VeeZy Tumble Dryer workflows and automations
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer cycle is complete
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer door opened.
- Get an alert on your Android Wear watch when the tumble dryer program finished
- Start the selected program when the climate impact of country electricity is low
- Track how often you use your VeeZy Tumble Dryer
- Google Assistant will start the pre-selected dryer program for you
- Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
- Ask Google Assistant to start the program on your Tumble Dryer
Useful VeeZy Tumble Dryer and WeBeHome - Security and Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- OpenedTriggers when the selected sensor is opened
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Scenario Action SetStart a Scenario Action Set. Define in WeBeHome what it should do.
- Start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Copenhagen BlindThis action will move and tilt a Copenhagen Blind
- Set programThis action will set the tumble dryer program
- SwitchTurn on/off a switch
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- DimDim a dimmer
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together