Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
Other popular VeeZy Tumble Dryer workflows and automations
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer cycle is complete
- Start your tumble dryer with one click
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer door opened.
- Send a message to @IFTTT to start program on your tumble dryer
- Start the selected program when the climate impact of country electricity is low
- Get an alert on your Android Wear watch when the tumble dryer program finished
- Ask Alexa to start the program on your dryer
- Google Assistant will start the pre-selected dryer program for you
Useful VeeZy Tumble Dryer and Works With Cavius integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- AlarmThis trigger fires during alarms
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- Mode changedThis trigger fires when the alarm has changed mode. I.e. armed, disarmed or set to home shield mode.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together