Send a message to @IFTTT to start program on your tumble dryer
Other popular VeeZy Tumble Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an alert on your Android Wear watch when the tumble dryer program finished
- Ask Google Assistant to start the program on your Tumble Dryer
- Google Assistant will start the pre-selected dryer program for you
- Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer cycle is complete
- Start your tumble dryer with one click
- Ask Alexa to start the program on your dryer
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer door opened.
Useful VeeZy Tumble Dryer and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together