Send an email tagged #CameraOff to disable your Withings Home
Other popular Withings Home workflows and automations
- Turn off Withings Home automatically when I'm Home
- If an air quality alert is triggered, change light color to red.
- Scare intruders by making your lights blink when motion is detected.
- Receive a notification when your Withings Home goes offline.
- If Arlo detects motion, turn on indoor cameras
- Turn on your camera when you leave home
- The heist
- Turn on the light when my Withings Home detects motion
Useful Withings Home and Zoom Phone integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects motion.
- New call in call logThis trigger fires when a new call is added to a user's call log.
- Noise has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects noise.
- New voicemailThis trigger fires when there is a new user voicemail.
- An air quality alert has been raisedThis Trigger fires every time an air quality alert is raised by your Withings Home.
- New call recordingThis trigger fires when there is a new recording.
- Your Withings Home goes offlineThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home gets disconnected from the internet or is unplugged from the power outlet.
- Get voicemailsThis query returns the voicemails of a user starting with the most recent.
- History of when an air quality alert has been raisedThis query returns a list of when an air quality alert was raised by your Withings Home.
- Get recordingsThis query returns the recordings of a user starting with the most recent.
- History of times your Withings Home was offlineThis query returns a list of when your Withings Home was offline.
- Get call logsThis query returns the call logs of a user starting with the most recent.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together