Create calendar event from voicemail
Other popular Zoom Phone workflows and automations
- SMS from Zoom Phone call
- New call recording to Slack
- Create a callback task in Todoist for missed calls
- Create a callback task in TickTick for missed calls
- Add Record to Salesforce with Zoom Phone
- Call recording to spreadsheet
- Create a callback task in Google Tasks for missed calls
- Create a calendar event and track call recording in spreadsheet
Useful Zoom Phone and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- New call in call logThis trigger fires when a new call is added to a user's call log.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- New voicemailThis trigger fires when there is a new user voicemail.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- New call recordingThis trigger fires when there is a new recording.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
- Get voicemailsThis query returns the voicemails of a user starting with the most recent.
- Get sensor dataThis query returns data the sensor has measured.
- Get recordingsThis query returns the recordings of a user starting with the most recent.
- Get call logsThis query returns the call logs of a user starting with the most recent.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together