- Keep track of your assigned GitHub issues in iOS Reminders
- Notify me when a new Github issue is assigned to me
- Get an email notification when you're assigned a new issue on Github
- Github issues assigned to me Todoist
- Track new GitHub issues in Google Calendar
- Track pull requests in a Google Drive spreadsheet
- Tweet new repositories from my Github user
- Github Weekly Summary
- Post GitHub issues in Slack, automatically!
- Create a new GitHub issue
- Get Slack notifications about GitHub pull requests assigned to you
Any new issue
This Trigger fires every time any new issue is opened in a repository you own or collaborate on.
Any new closed issue
This Trigger fires every time any issue is closed in a repository you own or collaborate on.
New issue assigned to you
This Trigger fires every time a new issue is assigned to you.
New repository by a specific username or organization
This Trigger fires every time a new repository is created by the username or organization you specify.
- Username or organization
New pull request for a specific repository
This Trigger fires every time a new pull request is opened for a repository you specify.
- Repository name
Create an issue
This Action will create a new issue for the repository you specify.