- Automatically add new iOS Contacts to your Google services
- Sync all your new iOS Contacts to a Google Spreadsheet
- Whenever you add a new iOS contact mark it in your Google Calendar
- Automatically back up new iOS Contacts to Dropbox
- Create a note for every new contact you add on your iPhone
- Who did you meet last night? Follow an email trail of your latest contacts
- Create a long list in Evernote of the new contacts you add on your iPhone
- New Contact added to iPhone email with details are sent to Gmail in an email to add to Google Contac
- Backup your iPhone contacts to single Google Document
- Send me a list of my new contacts over the week, so I remember to stay in contact.
- Upload contacts to OneDrive
- New iOS Contact to Day One Entry
Any new contact
This Trigger fires every time you add any new contact.