Popular Email and iOS Contacts workflows and automations
- Send new contacts to Omnifocus for followup
- Who did you meet last night? Follow an email trail of your latest contacts
- If new contact added to my iPhone, then email me a reminder to followup with them tomorrow.
Useful Email and iOS Contacts integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at firstname.lastname@example.org and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- Any new contactThis Trigger fires every time you add any new contact.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at email@example.com with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
Email and iOS Contacts resources
How To Export Google Contacts To Google Sheets Automatically
Need to export your Google Contacts to Google Sheets? Learn how to set up an automatic integration in minutes with IFTTT.
4 Best To-Do List Apps for Staying Organized
4 Best To-Do List Apps for Staying Organized. Click to learn more!
Guide to automating iOS and Android devices
Your smartphone and wearable devices work better with IFTTT. Our free mobile apps make it easy to use all of our features with ease and give you complete control of your automations whenever and wherever. We are the leading low code...
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.
iPhone expert: 6 ways to customize iOS 2023
IFTTT can help you do more with your iOS devices. Check out our favorite services to connect your phone, tablet, wearables, and more.
New on IFTTT for September
Here at IFTTT, we believe every thing works better together. Smart home automation improvements to existing services and new additions to the integrations available to users.