- If you disconnect from a bluetooth device, turn off your device's bluetooth
- Automatically log the calls you receive to your Android phone to a Google spreadsheet
- If you have a low battery, text your significant other that it's low
- When you plug in your phone, turn on bluetooth
- Automatically send a text when you miss a call to your Android phone from someone important
- Automatically send someone a text from your Android device at midnight on their birthday
- If I leave home, set ringtone to Vibrate (uses Wifi signal instead of GPS)
- When I get home, un-mute my phone.
- If I take a new photo with my Android phone, then save it to Dropbox.
- If I call 911, then text my emergency contact I've done so.
- Backup my playlist to Google Drive (can re-import later)
- If my battery runs low, then turn off my Bluetooth
- Archive all SMS's to Evernote #searchability
- Notify me if my boss emails me
- Automatically log the calls you make from your Android phone to a Google spreadsheet
- Add recurring items to todo.txt on a daily/weekly/monthly basis #gtd
- Read my Goals Every Morning
- If I take a new photo with my phone, save it to Dropbox (eliminates USB cable transfer)
- Keep client notes in one place
- If I have a meeting coming up, create a note for meeting notes in Evernote
- Finding lost phone: A text sets ringtone volume to 100%.
- Call in a note
- Save all photos you're tagged in to Dropbox
- If I like a Youtube music video, then add the track to my Spotify playlist. #music
- Incorporate tickler file capability into todo.txt
- Every day, update my wallpaper with NASA's Image of the Day #fun
- Download Facebook pictures to your computer
- GTD ONE INBOX: When I receive a text, send it in an email.
- Be the first to text your mom Happy Mother's Day!
- Remind my client of our weekly call via text
- Text my gf and family that I made it safely to the airport.
- If I favorite an article in Pocket, convert it to PDF and archive to Evernote
- If there's a new hot post on /r/ifttt, then save it to Pocket to read later.
- Thank your new Twitter followers
- Drop a file in a Dropbox folder & automatically email it to your coworker
- If I like a new article on Instapaper, then archive it to Evernote
- Every day at 6am, send me the weather report for the day.
- Automatically save articles you post to Bitly #promotion
- Automatically archive your posts to Google Drive
- If I favorite an article on Pocket, then archive it to Evernote
- Automatically track your posts on your calendar #tracking
- Add articles tagged "someday" in Pocket to my Someday/Maybe list. #GTD
- Every Sunday at 6am, email me a reminder to reach out to my friends
- Automatically archive a copy of your posts onto Evernote
- Automatically Share Wordpress Articles on Twitter #promotion
- Save all tagged photos in Facebook to Evernote