Turn your lights on at sunset
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Send me a notification when the door is open
Useful AduroSmart and MSmartHome Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Dryer cycle finishesThis trigger fires when a dryer cycle is finished.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Dryer errorThis trigger fires when the dryer has an error.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Pause the dryerThis Action will pause the dryer when it is running.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- activate the child lock of the dryerThis Action will activate the child lock of the dryer.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Turn off the dryerThis Action will turn off the Dryer.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together