Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
Useful AduroSmart and AI Social Creator integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Brainstorm social media updates for a blog postThis query returns a list of brainstormed social media posts promoting the content provided.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- Generate a social media update for a blog postThis query returns a summary of the content provided, and generates a social media update that links to the post's URL.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
- Brainstorm social media updates on a topicThis query returns a list of ideas for a social media update on the provided topic.
- Generate a social media update on a topicThis query returns a generated social media update on the provided topic.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together