Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Beeminder integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together