Turn your lights on at sunset
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
Useful AduroSmart and Gewiss Smart Home IoT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Something Happened With Your ThermostatThis trigger fires when something happens with one of your thermostat devices.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Something Interesting Happened In The Smart HomeThis trigger fires when something you are interested in happens in the smart home
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Query the Status of Any Device in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a selected device in your smart home.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- Query the Status of a Shutter/Venetian in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a shutter or venetian in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
- Query the Status of Any Light in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a light in the Gewiss Smart Home.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Execute a ScenarioThis action will execute a scenario available at your home
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Control your Shutter or VenetianThis action will move up/down or stop a shutter/venetian in your home
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Switch On or Off a LightThis action will switch On or Off a light in your home
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Execute Any CommandExecute any command in your Gewiss smart home
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together