Turn off your light when you leave home
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
Useful AduroSmart and GraspIO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Trigger when Analog Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Analog Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Trigger when Digital Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Digital Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
Actions (Then that)
- Run a projectThis action will run a project saved in your GraspIO Studio account.
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Display text on OLED screenThis action will display text on the OLED.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Control RGB LEDThis action will turn on the RGB LED with the selected color.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Flash RGB LEDThis action will alternately display two colors for the selected duration/delay on the LED .
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Speak the entered textThis action will make the board speak using the interfaced Speaker.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Capture a photo or GIFThis action will capture a photo or GIF using the interfaced camera.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Control Servo MotorThis action will control the Servo Motor angle and speed.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Control Digital Output portsThis action will control the Digital Output ports on the board.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Beep BuzzerThis action will beep the buzzer by turning it on and off at the desired frequency.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together