Turn on device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Turn your lights on at sunset
Useful AduroSmart and Habitify integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New habit statusThis trigger fires when a habit is updated with a new status.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- New habit logThis trigger fires when a new log is added to your habit.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- New mood loggedThis trigger fires when a new mood is logged.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- New habit noteThis trigger fires when you create a new habit note.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Create a new logThis action will create a new log.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Create a new moodThis action will create a new mood
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Create a new noteThis action will create a new note
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Update status of habitThis action will update the status of habit
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together