Turn off your light when you leave home
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
Useful AduroSmart and HELLA ONYX integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Wind peakThis trigger fires when the wind peak value is above or below the defined threshold.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Sun brightnessThis trigger fires when the sun brightness is above or below the defined threshold.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Move blindsThis action will move the blinds (device or group) to the defined position and angle.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Control lightsThis action will turn the selected devices on/off or set the defined brightness.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together