Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Send me a notification when the door is open
Useful AduroSmart and Homey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together