Dim device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Honeywell evohome integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn hot water onThis Action will turn the hot water at one of your locations on. This can either be permanent or for a number of hours.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn hot water offThis Action will turn the hot water at one of your locations off. This can either be permanent or for a number of hours.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Enable a quick actionThis Action will enable a quick action at one of your locations. This can either be permanent or for a number of days/hours.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Disable a quick actionThis Action will remove any existing quick action at your location and set your heating system to follow the schedule.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Set a zone temperatureThis Action sets an override on target temperature of one of your zones. This can either be permanently set or just for a number of hours.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together