Identify device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together