Turn on your lights when you arrive home
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
Useful AduroSmart and MyQ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door closedThis trigger fires when a door is closed.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Door openedThis trigger fires when a door is opened.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Light turned onThis trigger fires when a light is turned on.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Light turned offThis trigger fires when a light is turned off
- History of Door closedThis query returns a list of times when a door was closed.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of Door openingsThis query returns a list of events when a door was opened.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
- History of lights turned onThis query returns a list of instances when a light was turned on.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Close doorThis action will close a garage door.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn off lightThis action will turn off a light
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Turn on lightThis action will turn on a light
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together