Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
Useful AduroSmart and Proscenic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Robot StartedThis trigger fire when your robot starts a job
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Robot StoppedThis trigger fires when your robot stops a job
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Robot OnlineThis query returns the online status of your robot.
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- Robot StatusThis query returns the current status of your robot.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Start robotThis action will start your robot.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Stop robotThis action will stop your robot
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Mode start robotThis action will mode start your robot
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together