Dim device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn off your light when you leave home
Useful AduroSmart and Raindrop.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New itemThis trigger fires when any new item is added to Raindrop.io
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- New highlightThis trigger fires when any new highlight is added to Raindrop.io
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Item moved to collectionThis trigger fires when you move an item to the collection you specify
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- New item taggedThis trigger fires when you tag an item with a specific tag in Raindrop.io
- New favorite itemThis trigger fires when you favorite an item in Raindrop.io
- New item by typeThis trigger fires when article, image, video or document (you specify) has been added to Raindrop.io
- New broken linkThis trigger fires when a link becomes broken in Raindrop.io
- New permanent copyThis trigger fires when an item has a permanent copy in Raindrop.io
- New fileThis trigger fires when you upload a file to Raindrop.io
- Query itemsThis query returns a list of items from Raindrop.io
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- Query highlightsThis query returns a list of highlights from Raindrop.io
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Create a new bookmarkThis action will create a new bookmark
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together