Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights when you arrive home
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and OSUM integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Execute SceneExecute preconfigured scene
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Switch OnThis action will switch on light.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Switch OffThis action will switch off light.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- OpenOpen the curtain or open the door
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- CloseClose operation
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Set Level toSets Level of a device to specific value
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Door OpenOpen the Door
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together