Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Dim device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Smartnest integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turned on/offThis trigger fires when a device is turned on or off.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Digital sensor open/closedMovement sensor, contact sensor, doorbell, detecting a new event.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Temperature reached targetThis trigger fires when the temperature goes over or under a certain value
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Door opened/closedThis trigger fires when a door is opened or closed
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn on/off a deviceThis action will turn on or off a device
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Lock/Unlock doorThis action will lock or unlock a door
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Ring a doorbellMake a doorbell ring
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together