Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
Useful AduroSmart and Streamer.bot integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- IFTTT Notification Sub-ActionThis trigger fires when an `IFTTT Notification` sub-action is executed from Streamer.bot.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- IFTTT Advanced Notification Sub-ActionThis trigger fires when an `IFTTT Advanced Notification` sub-action is executed from Streamer.bot.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Execute ActionThis action will remotely execute a Streamer.bot action.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Execute Action (JSON)This action will remotely execute a Streamer.bot action with multiple arguments provided by JSON input.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together