Send me a notification when the door is open
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Turn on device with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Turn on your lights automatically at sunrise
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Turn your lights on at sunset
Useful AduroSmart and Thinga integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- History of contact switch sensor closedThis query returns a list of contact switch sensor closed.
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of motion sensor detectedThis query returns a list of motion sensor detected.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Send to Raspberry PIRoute the incoming request from an event to Raspberry PI so that the action is processed
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Send to SwitchITRoute the incoming request from an event to SwitchIT so that the action is processed
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together