Turn off device with a button on your phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Useful AduroSmart and VeeZy Air Conditioner integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Contact switch sensor openedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor opened.
- AC is turned offThis trigger fires every time the AC is turned off
- Contact switch sensor closedThis trigger fires contact switch sensor closed.
- Energy save/eco mode is selectedEnergy save/eco mode is selected
- Motion sensor detectedThis trigger fires motion sensor detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn on ACThis action will turn on the AC
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Turn off ACThis action will turn off the AC
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set target temperatureThis action will set the target temperature of the AC
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Set operating modeThis action will set the operating mode of the AC
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Set fan speedThis action will set the fan speed of the AC
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together